DGV Nav

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Quote of the Week: "Mom, I Just Love Your Style"

This quote comes from my darling son:

"Mom, I just love your [design] style.
It is so light, like a lamb--it is 
soft and warm."

You can imagine my surprise and delight at my 7 year old's ability to articulate something that means a lot to me.  I don't want to impress on my children the importance of superficiality and I don't believe that having a nice home is all about what a space LOOKS like, but how it FEELS.  
I am so proud that he obviously gets that.  I hope my children can think back on their childhood and remember how it felt.  I want them to have a beautiful impression of a "soft and warm" home.  He is amazing, my little man.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...