DGV Nav

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


via ruby lane

via Melskitchencafe
I'm inspired!

Today we celebrate the birthday of our country.  It is also my birthday!  It really is a great day to have a birthday, with all the BBQ, fun, and fireworks.   I love the sense of nostalgia and pride Americans feel on this day.  It is just a happy time.










Tonight we have plans to grab a few chairs and blankets and listen to a local orchestra and watch the fireworks while the kids run and play in the grass.  It couldn't be any better.
My amazing kiddos.  They are so excited about tonight!

Have a wonderful 4th of July! 
 "God bless America, Land that I love"

Here is how mine turned out!  I used Samoa girl scout cookies instead of brownies.  After all, they do have a hole in the middle...they were super yummy and the concert was wonderful.  What a great 4th and fabulous birthday spending time with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...