DGV Nav

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Minor Obsession: Leopard Print

I have been not-so-secretively obsessing over leopard print ever since I bought a pair of leopard print loafers/flats for my trip to Chicago.  I wear them with so much stuff, they've really become a staple in my wardrobe.  I think you can definitely overdo it with this print, but just a hit of it can add spark to an outfit.  I love the blouse featured below because even though it is a leopard print, it doesn't scream at you; it isn't over the top.  I'm loving each of the pieces featured here.  I need want a pair of leopard print heels like Rebecca has (here).  On top of my list is a leopard print clutch.  I think those sandals are to die for, and that belt would add interest to any number of outfits.  And since I've also been obsessed with scarves lately too, I would love to add a scarf like the one pictured here to my ever growing collection.


Minor Obsession: Leopard



Class Roberto Cavalli leopard print top / Madewell leopard print flat / Vince Camuto high heel pumps / Matiko strappy wedge / Lauren Merkin clutch handbag / Leopard earrings, $8.34 / Givenchy red shawl / Dolce&Gabbana leopard print belt, $225


~Lori

2 comments:

  1. Leopard print is a neutral in my family! We mixed it with tartan for our daughters Scottish themed wedding last year. It was FUN. Love your leopard picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really consider it a neutral now too! I bet the tartan and leopard were amazing for your daughter's wedding; how awesome! I want everything from my little post especially the shirt and the belt. And the heels. Everything! Thanks for stopping by!
      ~Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...