DGV Nav

Monday, November 19, 2012

Fisherman Sweater

Fisherman Sweater

Fisherman Sweater by desertgirls featuring printed scarves


I think a good fisherman sweater is a closet staple that every girl needs.  Who doesn't have those mornings when you want to just throw on something you know is comfy, cozy, and still chic?  A good fisherman's sweater is all that.  Pair it with skinny jeans, a classic boot, a gorgeous scarf, and just for fun- a nautical inspired ring to complete the look and you're good to go!


Day 19~ I am thankful for my Dad being such a willing Mr. Fix-It.  He is always coming over to my house and helping me with projects, such as winterizing my swamp cooler and most recently, fixing my garbage disposal.  He is truly someone I am thankful for!

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...