DGV Nav

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sweet Spot Sunday: Valentine's Day Inspiration

Valentine's Day is only a few days away.  I myself don't do anything extravagant for the occasion, but I do like to make a few special things for my family and friends.  These are my inspirations this year!
valentine's cake
DGV pinned on pinterest via signesugar.bigcartel
I love the simplicity and beauty of this little cake.
Valentine's Day vignette
pinterest via domesticfashionista

Vintage Valentine’s Cookie Decorating Party - karaspartyideas.com #valentine's #party #vintage #ideas
DGV pinned on pinterest via Kara's Party Ideas
I want to make a little setting like this for my kids on Valentine's Day morning.  I love the old window with vintage fabric.  
drink umbrellas
Rebecca Iverson pinned on pinterest via The Perfect Palette 

Heart macaroons
Rebecca Iverson pinned on pinterest via Sarah Nazim
The perfect Valentine Day treat.
love these little heart cake toppers
Rebecca Iverson pinned on pinterest  via The Perfect Palette
How sweet and easy are these glitter heart picks?

This is perhaps the best compliment you could give your Valentine. (Just don't tell Lady Mary.)    #valentines #cards

DGV pinned on pinterest via Country Living Mag
I'm looking forward to Downton Abbey tonight!


3 comments:

  1. so many pretties! love the cake and those champagne cocktails!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love all your pretty Valentine's Day images!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok these are definitely the prettiest Valentine's images I've ever seen! Love this post!!!
    Hope you had a great weekend!

    Tiffany
    www.tiffanystyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...