DGV Nav

Friday, March 22, 2013

Famous Friday: Martyn Lawrence Bullard

Hello everyone!  Hope your week has been great and that you are ready for the weekend.  Fridays are so great.  This week has been a bit long for me.  My husband has been out of town and I have had our kiddos to myself.  My 8 year old is on Spring break and my 4 year old is home most of the time anyway so we have seen a whole lot of each other.  While I have really enjoyed it, I have found that the "I'm bored" line has been perfected by my 8 year old.  They have kept me on my toes with visits to the park, tons of board games (even a scavenger hunt I did for them), and crafts.  Today I will endure The Croodes at the theater and we might even fit in some miniature golf.  Phew.
Anyway, I wanted to show you a few fantastic spaces by the very famous designer to the stars, Martyn Lawrence Bullard.  Honestly his list of clients is longer than the red carpet they walk. While I, myself, am not terribly interested in whose who live in these spaces, I love to be inspired by these amazing images.  Have a peek.

I love how all of these spaces seem to say, 'The day is always sunny and we are always perfectly at ease in our perfection.'  
Here's to a perfectly perfect Friday!  

4 comments:

  1. I love that bathroom with the open shelving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! Open shelving is so much better than musty closed spaces under the sink.

      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh - that space with the blue doors is absolutely stunning! I would live there in a heartbeat.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these images, especially the outdoor space!

    Nora~ PenchantforPretty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...