DGV Nav

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Outfit of the Day and Lilacs!

 Let me just tell ya:  I've been sick.  Really sick.  I am just starting to feel better and I am so grateful to Lori for taking over the posts (among other things) and doing them beautifully!
I am thrilled that my lilacs are blooming in my backyard.  We transplanted these from our front-yard and they seem to like the change of scene.  Lilacs are my very favorite flower so these are cheering me up (even though I'm still looking a bit wan).
 I love the square buttons down the back of this blouse and the little collar chain detail on the front.  These little things take a plain blouse and make it a bit more special.  I also like to mix this elegant piece with my torn and old-as-mud jeans.  For me it is that perfect mix of casual and dressy that I feel comfortable in just hanging out or running around town with my family.
blouse: forever 21
jeans: Seven for All Mankind {Flynt}
flats: Alex Marie

4 comments:

  1. I love lilacs too! They're gorgeous! Sorry to hear you've been under the weather :( Hope things return to normal for you! This blouse is so lovely! The front and back are both darling.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the details on your top! Sorry you've been sick :( Hopefully you get back to feeling 100% soon!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...