DGV Nav

Sunday, May 5, 2013

DIY Dresser to Vanity


Here it is!  At least all the elements of my powder room are in place.  This is the sweetest spot in my house at the moment and I couldn't be happier to have it.  A big thank you to my amazingly talented and patient husband!  
I am so proud of my little dresser tuned sink project!  It is definitely my favorite part of the space.

I would describe the dresser color as Tiffany box blue and it thrills me even more than the real thing could, if you can believe that.
The jewelry hangs over the sink in the form of this sparkly little pendant.  I like how we installed it overlapping the iron mirror so that it reflects the light and doubles it.


dresser: $40 (antique store)
paint: $12 Pantone blue haze
sink: $59 faucetdirect.com available here
pulls: $20 Lowes
faucet: $80 Martha Stewart for Home Depot

Have a wonderful day today...I am off to finish my laundry room with my husband!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! You did such an amazing job putting everything together. I've always thought that if I owned a home some day I'd like to turn an old dresser into a vanity like that--it's so cool and multifunctional, and better than a boring cabinet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your powder room looks gorgeous, love the idea of transforming a bureau into a base for a sink, so clever!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...