DGV Nav

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Al Fresco via Marcus Design

One of my very favorite blogs is Marcus Design.  I love Nancy Marcus's style and her personality.  If you haven't visited her site you really should!  
Recently, Nancy posted about a Blogger Backyard Party she attended.  I just love the look of the casual yet festive setting.
Image via Marcus Design
I am inspired to make a set of these gingham napkins!  Love them.


I now need lights like these lights.  NEED, people!
I am inspired.  For more images and ideas go check out Nancy's post here.  

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous look- and I agree, I'd LOVE to string some lights above my back patio. So pretty!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I love Nancy as well!! ANd this party was so cute! Loved all the organize elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I love the idea of a blogger backyard gathering!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...