DGV Nav

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Inspiration: Teal and Turquoise

Since Lori bought her beautiful sectional at Macy's, I've been looking for one myself.  I found one that I really love, on sale, but it is teal.  I never thought I would have a sofa that wasn't white but good luck finding the right scale sectional with a white slipcover (the only way to do white furniture with children).  I have all shades of blues in my living room so it would fit in perfectly. My concern:  Would I get tired of it?  Would it look dated after a few years?  Or would it just look bold and stylish like I'm hoping?  Here are a few beautiful teal and turquoise room inspirations I've been looking at to persuade myself:

decorpad.com

schuelove.com

deucecitieshenhouse.com

satoridesignforliving.com

homedit.com

thehandmadehome.net

realsimple.com
Teal and Turquoise

3 comments:

  1. I love teal. I'm getting into turquoise too though. I love all of your picks. The stairs are really neat.

    Leslie
    www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of turquoise and just painted my work desk that color! Love the teal in these pictures too!

    XOXO
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turquoise is such a perfect color for a work desk since it counter-acts stress. Love it.
      Rebecca

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...