DGV Nav

Sunday, July 7, 2013

New Do and Current Obsession: Burgundy and Camel

I have been flipping through my current fashion magazines and am thrilled to see classics like burgundy and camel are going to be big this fall.  I am definitely on board.  Mix in a bit of leopard- that is still enjoying popularity- and you have yourself one gorgeous, sophisticated look.

image via mydailyedition.com
image via jilllainestyle.com
image via en.paperblog.com
image via Lucky Mag (scanned)
I am in LOVE with this look.  This makes me super excited for fall.  I especially love the transition from Summer to Fall with the mix of pastels and camel.

Here are a few of my favorite options to re-create this look!
camel, burgundy and pastels


Diane Von Furstenberg dress, $300 / Oui sleeveless dress, $100 / Soho de Luxe wool coat / Sergio Rossi nude heels / Alice + Olivia calf hair bag

I promised to post a picture of my haircut.  It's not earth shatteringly different but I feel more polished and refreshed minus the 4 inches I had cut off.  I haven't yet done anything with my color but maybe you have a suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...