DGV Nav

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Look I Love

I can't wait for the weekend!  Beside the obvious, I'm excited to start my shopping for Fall must have items and what better way to begin than to find a look that I love and recreate it?  I saw this outfit image on pinterest and I like the classic nature of the outfit, but it totally pops with that great orange bag.  A love a wardrobe of neutrals mixed with a bit of exciting color somewhere.  It makes for a very versatile and practical system of dressing that doesn't lose sight of the fun.

Look I Love



Dsquared2 gray coat / J.W. Anderson pocket pants, $645 / Dolce Vita black flat shoes / Zipper purse, $1,800 / MICHAEL Michael Kors bracelet jewelry / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics metallic eyeshadow
Is it Saturday yet?!!  Honestly, I am dying to start my shopping!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...