DGV Nav

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Rebecca's House Tour

 I know I have posted tons of house pictures throughout the past year and a half but I've never done a house tour before.  I was just complaining to Lori that I really need (neeeed) a better camera.  It makes such a difference.  These photos don't give you a very good idea of color and light but maybe someday...sigh.
Anyhoo....The fantastic blog Style Me Pretty is requesting home tour entries.  I went ahead and entered.  Who knows?  Check them out and enter via email: jclark@stylemepretty.com.  {Do you hear that Lori???  Your house is looking pretty great these days!}

Here is my little 'ol time consuming, money gulping, rancher:
  front, entryway, living room mantle.
living Room
office (left of front entry)
 kitchen, laundry room, powder room
 dining room, formal living room
Gwenna's room (5yrs old)
 Britton's room (8yrs old)
 master bedroom
backyard
You should all enter the house tour!  I would love to see your homes as well:)

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love the color palettes you chose in your home. Every detail seems well thought out. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the color scheme you used! I love the whites and yellows together- gorgeous!! Every room is so pretty!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments Ladies!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...