DGV Nav

Monday, September 23, 2013

What I Love: Tassels

I love a good tassel be it leather, chain, horsehair, or whatever.  Tassels have such a glam 20's vibe that still feels current.  I at least need a leather tassel key chain and a gold tassel necklace.  Well, I need some tasseled loafers too.  That's all!

What I Love: Tassels



Prada loafer / Jack Rogers leather flat shoes / Henri Bendel black fringe purse / Necklace / Rachel Zoe curb chain necklace / Bracelet, $18 / Rachel Zoe jewelry / Brahmin / Accent table

Are you into tassels right now too?

6 comments:

  1. Those Prada loafers are incredible–if only!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't in my world, that's for sure, but I can dream:)

      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. I have really been wanting a tassel necklace, this one looks great, thanks for posting.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore tassels, especially on my necklaces so I can just play play play all day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...