DGV Nav

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Minor Obsession: Breaking Bad

Okay, I'm a little behind the times, but I finally just finished watching the series finale of Breaking Bad.  The withdrawals are already starting.  Can I just tell you how much I love this show?  It is so good.  It is so very, very good.  At times I found myself just repeating the phrase, "I hate you, Walter White" to the screen.  I even at various times wanted to do nothing but incessantly tweet the hashtag #Ihatewalterwhite.  But I don't hate him.  How can I?!
Anyway, so the series is over, and I am having withdrawlals, and I wish that in the very least, these books really existed.  I'm already a fan of Choose Your Own Adventure books for my classroom (I loved them as a kid), but this.  This would be ridiculously awesome.  Oh, internet, sometimes I love you.
Anyway.  Hooray for the weekend, right?  I am going to spend it trying to get over my sadness for the end of a fantastic show.


all images via


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...