DGV Nav

Friday, October 18, 2013

Travel Chic

This week's Friday's Fancies theme is centered around staying chic when you travel. We were just talking about traveling last night at dinner. I realized that we need to start planning our trip for next summer, or for spring break, if we decide to go somewhere then. I also realized that I have never really traveled during the winter or fall months; at least, not on a plane. We've gone up north, but never really far. Hmmm. Maybe we can remedy that soon. So anyway, here is my take on a couple of comfortable, chic looks that will take you from the airport to final destination in style. I also happen to think these would be great outfits for running errands in on the weekend.
Travel



Paul Smith cardigan / Zoe Karssen jersey tee / Merona plus size long sleeve top / Loeffler Randall slip on shoes / UGG Australia Women s Alloway Slippers / Sperry Top-Sider green purse / Mango black purse

I've got to say that I am so glad it is the weekend.  Time is just flying by; can you believe that we only have two full months left this year?!  Crazy!
Happy Friday, and a big thanks to Alison over at Long Distance Loving for hosting the link up!
Oh, and happy birthday to my little brother!

8 comments:

  1. Such a perfect outfit for traveling! Layers, leggings and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit for traveling!! Love love love those ugg slippers!! I so need them!! Happy Friday!!

    Best, Mree
    www.twinlivingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Perfect outfit for travel.

    Friday's Fancies

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan looks so cosy and chic! Love it :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute look! I have a black pair of boots similar to these. You've given me a little style inspo for the Fall. I'm also loving that tan cardigan.

    Have a fabulous weekend,
    Nikell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey your site is really great I came across while in search for brand info on bing and it has lots of related information on it. Will be sure to come back again and bookmark. Keep up the great work!
    San Antonio House Buyer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great travel outfits! And so stylish too!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...