DGV Nav

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry-Almost Christmas

Whose ready for Christmas? I'm not. Not yet, anyway. I was good about getting (almost all of) my shopping done early this year, but I still haven't really wrapped anything. I haven't made Alli's nutcracker yet, like I do every year. Rebecca and Ty came over yesterday and helped me set up my new rug and they worked on the kitchen island- I can't wait to show you pictures, becuase it is looking pretty fantastic. For now, though, with it being Christmas eve and all, I thought I would leave you with a few pretty images. Merry Christmas!
image via Mandy Cave Watercolor
image via 


image via Rentokil
Is it just me, or does that look like
Gerald McBoing-boing peeking out the window?
Image via See What Jade Sees




I love me some Maurice Sendak.
This was one of my favorites to read to the
Cat when she was little.
image via See What Jane Sees

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...