DGV Nav

Monday, February 17, 2014

A Wedding!

Hello everyone!  How are all of you on this fine President's Day?  I hope you are relaxing with your family and enjoying it.
Today I am on a mission to find a bridesmaid dress.  That's right, my mother in law is getting married this summer in Montana to a great guy and so the wedding plans ensue because I have been invited to help bring it all together.  It will be a small, indoor-outdoor wedding but it will take place in the evening.  I will let you in on a few of the inspirations and then I need your help.
This bouquet is the color inspiration for the wedding.  Gorgeous right?

Wedding colors and fabric for runners
She found this fabric she loves so I suggested we use it as an accent as table runners.  I'm thinking it will look fresh with awning striped table clothes.

alfred angelo wedding dress
This is the bride's dress (sorry about the crummy image)
Now.  There are 3 bridesmaids and we have discussed so many possibilities for what we should all wear.  Keep in mind that we range in age (from 22 to 40ish) and have different builds and heights.  The best solution is for all of us to wear different dresses.  My mother in law told me this morning that she has decided that we all should wear lace (love that) and that I should wear gold, one girl in taupe and the other in cream.  
Hold everything...this is stunning!
This one is out of stock at the moment but the style seems about right.  I like the idea of a long dress as well (that way I can wear sandals and be totally comfortable).
Wholesale 2013 Wedding - Buy Spaghetti Strap A-line Chiffon Gold Lace Applique Vintage Summer Wedding Dresses 2013 Bridal Gown, $147.73 | DHgate  How do you feel about this one Jeanne?  Too bad this is from a bad website.  Terrible reviews on the site so I don't trust them.
The site this dress is from seems dubious but what do you think of this one?  Maybe I could track it down elsewhere.
Which dress should I choose?  Any other suggestions?  I really need your help ladies!

Helping with this wedding is going to be such a fun experience.  Not just because I love this sort of thing but because I adore the people it's for.  Love, love, love you Jeanne and Rob!

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like it's going to be a beautiful celebration–and I love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lena, I was thinking about you! Any advise you might have would be appreciated. You are the expert on this subject! I'm glad you like the direction so far.
      Thank you,
      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. It's going to be a gorgeous wedding. The Modcloth dress is my fav, universally flattering.
    New follower on Bloglovin!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and we are happy to have you here! Glad you found us:)

      Rebecca

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...