DGV Nav

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I Want Now: Pottery Barn

Like I said on Monday, I am ready for spring. I came across these watercolor bunny pieces at Pottery Barn and I want each one.  How sweet are these little guys?!
Pottery Barn




Pottery Barn bath towel / Pottery Barn porcelain dinnerware / Pottery Barn rabbit home decor / Pottery Barn rabbit home decor / Hilltop Garden Napkins, Set of 4

I am out of the classroom today and in training for the common core.  It's an all day deal, and it meant making lesson plans for a sub and canceling reading club after school with my 6th graders.  I'm sure it will be worth it, but I do hate being away from my kiddos.
Cold weather is heading our way, too (cold for California, at least), and I am not ready for the piling on of layer upon layer and heavy jackets.  I have been enjoying wearing dresses and light cardigans.
Oh well.  We need the rain!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh lori i'm absolutely in love with all of these adorable bunny accessories! so so so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...