DGV Nav

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy Birthday to You

Today is my daughter's 13th birthday.  I officially have a teenager, which is crazy.  I can remember the night, 13 years ago, that I was supposed to go into the hospital for a c-section because the baby was breech, and right before I was scheduled to go in, she flipped.  She just did a little somersault and righted herself, saving me from a procedure that really frightened me.
I am so lucky to have my little Cat by my side, and I am one proud Mom, watching her grow into a fantastic, thoughtful young lady.
Happy Birthday, Cat.  You're the best baby in the deep blue sea.
A while back (months ago, actually), the Cat mentioned that she always thought it would be cool to wake up to a room filled with balloons.  These are precisely the kinds of things I try to tuck away in the back of my mind so that I can make it happen at the opportune time.  I spent a good chunk of last night filling balloons (and hiding them) so that when she woke up, she'd get her wish.  Being a Mom is so fun!
Because of a night spent blowing up and tying off balloons, I have balloons on the brain.  Here are some pics inspired by last night's endeavors.    
image via pinterest
image via estilo tendances
image via we heart it
image via pinterest
image via Portuguese Cheese
I hope you are all enjoying your week; it's almost Friday!

2 comments:

  1. such a sweet idea to fill her room with balloons.
    a very happy birthday to your daughter...she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing way to surprise her–I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful birthday with a start like that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...