DGV Nav

Friday, March 14, 2014

Minor Obsession: Michael Kors

I have always been drawn to classic navy and white.  Navy has always been my absolute favorite color for clothes, even as a kid.  That's probably why I have always been drawn to Michael Kors.
image via fashionisers

image via fashionisers
image via fashionisers
image via fashionisers
Okay, I know that third pic isn't navy, but it is still so classic.  I love the clean lines and fitted cuts of the clothes, and I love that it isn't all emblazoned with the signature MK logo.  These pieces (and I guess the ads too) make me long for warmer days.  I need all of these pieces.  I can't even say which one I want more.  I want them all.
So greedy, I know.  On another note, I'm so glad it's Friday! Today Rebecca is subbing at my school in 5th grade.  She'll be right next door, and we even get to go to lunch together.  Yea!  Another bonus- this afternoon is the start of spring break, and we are kicking it off by celebrating my guy's birthday.  I can't wait to give him his gifts.  I love birthdays!
I hope you have a great weekend.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful images!! Who doesn't love Michael Kors?! I've been eyeing that bag.
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...