DGV Nav

Friday, June 20, 2014

Anthropologie Sale Picks

It's Friday (right?!)!  I can't believe we are already two weeks into our summer vacation, although, arguably, we have gotten to do a lot so far.  Unfortunately, I can't make any plans to go anywhere next week, seeing as how I have to report for jury duty on Monday.  Fingers crossed that they don't choose me (bad, I know), because I'd like to take my kiddo to the beach and maybe to the Getty.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
This morning I woke up at 4 a.m., which is unusual for me, because when I am on vacation, I like to sleep.  But my body still thinks it is in France (and the darn cat knocked over a lamp, which is really what woke me up!), and so here I am, coffee and breakfast made, and ready to start a new day.  One of the first things I did (after having a facebook conversation with another one of my fellow travelers who is also still on French time) was check my email, and I am glad I did, because Anthropologie is having a SALE, and I could spend thousands of dollars there on any given day, and who doesn't love a sale?!  So I am bringing you my top Anthropologie sale picks, which I would snatch up in a heartbeat if I hadn't just spent all of my money in French pharmacies!
Level 99, $59.95
I love my Level 99 denim trousers, and these linen pants are the same cut.  They look great with wedges or a kitten heel and make you look like you have legs for days!
Flora Vignette Dress, $99.95
I am a sucker for this style dress, because the proportions are so nicely balanced.  To me, you can go shorter like this since the dress shape is so loose.  It balances out.

Harper Joggers, $59.95
I want these.  Enough said!

Anthropologie Sale Picks




I really want those lingerie sets and that mint julep lip balm.  And those pants, and that chambray dress...

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love me some Anthropology and I have tried to shop there many a times - however being 8 months pregnant just really is not the time to be trying on new tops! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha- you're probably right. They do have some cute housewares on sale too! ;) And 8 months? How exciting!
      Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...