DGV Nav

Monday, July 28, 2014

NeuLash

I'm thinking that most of you out there have used a product like neuLash before, but if you haven't you need to check it out!  I have had wonderful results with this product.  As a teenager, I had amazing eyelashes and I have noticed through the years they gradually lost length and thickness.  I am thrilled that there is now a product that can re-capture what I once had naturally.  I posted a photo on Instagram and NeuLash regrammed it (as you can see in the above image).  
neuLash Lash Enhancing Serum 0.2 fl oz.
I got my neuLash through Amazon but nordstrom.com is also a good source. 
Remember to do your research on side-effects.  I didn't have any myself, but it is good to be aware if you decide to use a product like this.  
Happy Monday to you! 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That is so impressive! Il totally am going to treat myself and get it! unreal
    Martina xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...