DGV Nav

Friday, August 15, 2014

Sarah and Target: Good News and Bad News

I was super excited the other day when I saw that Sarah Richardson had posted to facebook that she will be collaborating with Target on a collection Fall 2015.  I did a major happy dance!  I am chomping at the bit to get my hands on Sarah's new book, Sarah Style, so when I heard this news I was over the moon.  Problem is...it will be a collaboration with Target CA not U.S.A.  Say what!!!  I am so very sad.  Come on U.S!  Get with it.  We want Sarah!
You lucky Canadians, you.
I am holding out hope that some miracle will happen and they will finally bring Sarah back to the U.S.  
I am so excited for the weekend!  It was a very busy week and I'm ready to relax with my family.
Hears hoping you all have a relaxing weekend too!
Love to you friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...