DGV Nav

Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Friday!

image via
I am so glad that 60's style is back for this fall season.  I love it all- the mod dresses, the Peter Pan collars, the winged eyeliner that I can't recreate because I am horrible with eye make up, the Audrey Hepburn-esque bouffant hairstyles.  I love it all, and I can't wait to channel it this fall!
Now, I realize that this picture does not really have any of the elements I just listed, but it still is retro while maintaining a modern vibe, and I love it!

I'm even a little obsessed with this new ad for the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas because I love the girl in black dancing in front of the mirror- she is reminiscent of Bardot, and I love her over the top hair! I hope you have a fabulous weekend; anything fun planned?

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that look–and I'm wearing winged eyeliner today (which only took me 20 minutes to get right...)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad the sixties are coming back too! That balloon skirt and striped top is so chic!!

    Fashion | Travel | Food
    Jo from http://www.Styleat30.com
    Let's follow each other: https://www.facebook.com/StyleAt30

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...