DGV Nav

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What I Want: kate spade

Happy Tuesday!
This weekend went by too quickly if you ask me.  One of the highlights was breakfast with the family (hello, Mimosas!).
I'm not sure what the deal is, but somehow Netflix and the universe are conspiring against me and keeping from watching Gilmore Girls.  Yes, I know it is campy, and Lorelai Gilmore is kind of a selfish brat, but I never did finish the series, and I aim to do just that.  If Netflix will let me, :/
Anyway.  I'm sure you know about the Kate Spade surprise sale going on.


kate spade

If I had my way (and a couple hundred extra dollars to spend), these would be on their way to my house right now. I hope your week is going well so far! ~Lori

1 comment:

  1. I love all things Kate Spade too. I have a Kate Spade necklace on my Christmas wish list.

    I hope you had a great weekend!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...